Teeth are just mean. My mouth has been hurting lately, because I am cutting my first molar and two other teeth at the same time...ouch! I have also learned how to say "teeth", and have been enjoying playing dentist with my mom. Let's see...what else is going on? I visited my Chick and Gigi last week (I would have pictures to share, but my mom forgot our camera at Gigi's). So, I guess that is all for now. Hopefully my teeth will start being nicer to me soon.
***UPDATE***
My teeth are feeling much better, although I have another molar and 1 other tooth now, and my mom got her camera back from Gigi's house. She only took 1 picture of me while we were there, and here it is.

2 comments:
Poor baby Spencer. I am so sorry to hear that your teeth are bothering you, they will all be in, in no time and then you'll get to eat anything you want with them!! Love you and I hope you and your mom and dad are having a great week!!! Miss you all. Oh, we are going to a NASCAR race in Phoenix in two weeks, so tell your mom for me -k-. Talk to you again soon! Lovingly, Shelley
Easton is getting his first molar too. It's way worse than those others! He won't even eat much! I can't imagine going thru it with others coming in too! Good luck!
Post a Comment