Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ketchup

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile.  I have been busy...busy being sick.  Both me and my mom got really sick the week before Easter, and had sore throats, runny noses, and ear infections...YUCK!  The good news is that we are both feeling much better and have already gotten back into our routine of being on the go.

This past Saturday, my mom and dad took me to the opening day at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo.  We have a season pass and go there once or twice a week all spring and summer, but it never gets old. The kangaroos were being extra hop-pity and they were really funny. I still really like the jellyfish too.  After we finished seeing all of the animals, we had a picnic lunch.  YUMMY!

Yesterday, we visited some friends that used to live in our neighborhood.  It was nice to ketchup with them.  Wait...my mom just told me that we didn't ketchup we went to catch up....oh....my mistake.  Anyway, thanks for letting me play with all of your toys, Gus.

So, I guess that is it for the catch up post...here are some pictures from when my Aunt Abanna came and visited me last month.

Silly Abanna...sippy cups are for babies!

No comments: