Wow...it is has been a LONG time since I have posted an update. I had a super fun and busy summer, and here are some of the highlights:
Grammy and Papaw came to visit me all the way from Albuquerque and spent most of June with us. I got to play with Grammy and eat breakfast everyday in the RV. It was great!!!! I already miss them bunches, and can't wait to spend Thanksgiving with them in New Mexico.
Daddy's birthday and the 4th of July were celebrated at Gigi's house this year. We went to the Seymour parade, Monticello fireworks, and did you see the awesome star-spangled popsicle that my mom let me have? AWESOME
Summer wouldn't be summer without several visits to the Children's Zoo. I love going to the zoo. The animals are so neat, and we get to do fun things like go on train rides, log rides and sometimes even pony rides. I am a lucky girl!
This past weekend, I was at Gigi's house and my Uncle Austin took me to the fire station and taught me all about the different kinds of trucks. I even got to see the air tank "cubby" and climb into the ambulance. I think I am ready to "save lives"!!!!!I also took swimming lessons over the summer and ended up loving it. On the very last day of lessons, I jumped off of the diving board 3 times and got a certificate for "most improved"....you should have been there for my first lesson...I was NOT happy. I LOVE to swim now, and can't wait to take more lessons. Isn't summer the best?
Next week I am going on vacation and then it will be time to go back to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment