So, summer is just about over. I start preschool tomorrow and am really getting excited! We have been doing all sorts of fun things to celebrate the end of summer and the beginning of the school year. Here it goes...

Look at my wild hair (B.C. - before cut). My mom and I went to the splash park last week when it was warmer. I LOVE to splash and so does my mom.

On Sunday, both my mom and my dad took me to the park and we played for over an hour. We had a blast!

Taking a break.

Look at that cute baby bird hatching from its egg...wait a minute! That isn't a baby bird...that is me!!!!

My mom planned a very special day for me today, seeing that I start school tomorrow. We spent the entire morning at the zoo and I got to ride the ponies...real, live ponies! We also rode the carousel and had lunch together. I think I may have overheard my mom mention something to my dad about ice cream and the park this evening...wow...I am a lucky girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment