Whew...I just got home from Gigipalooza and it was awesome! I got to spend two whole weeks with my Gigi (and Chick, Uncle Austin, my Steph and crazy Aunt Abanna too). We did so many fun things that it is hard to remember all of them. So, here are a few of my favorite things...

We went to the petting zoo and got to see all kinds of animals. The ducks and the piggies were my favorite.

The petting zoo even had its very own play place. I went down the slide about a million times.

Yes, I took a bath out in the backyard. Judge if you will, but it was really quite liberating.

I also got to go swimming at a special pool just for babies and little kids.

I must have been a really good girl, because my mom got me this super special Elmo balloon that I had been eyeing all week. Thanks, mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment