This past weekend, we went to my Chick and Gigi's house and I had my very first birthday party.
My party was at my Great Grandma Joanne's house...she threw me a party and got me this neat truck!! Thanks Grandma.I had a wonderful birthday. I am a very lucky girl to have so many people that love me. Thank you, and I love you all very much! So, do I get another party next weekend?? Just kidding.





3 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Spencer!! You are such a cute girl and I can't believe how big you are getting already, too fast. Have fun playing with all your new toys!! Lovingly, Shelley
Happy birthday, Spencer!! How fun!!
you are more than welcome to put a link on spencer's blog:) I'm glad you found me:) I saw that you had a blog on facebook so I checked it out and added you to my list of blogs to read! Hope you had a good weekend.
Post a Comment