We spent the long, holiday weekend at Chick and Gigi's house, and had a blast!

On Friday, we went to Dawgapalooza and the first home football game. There were kids everywhere, and everyone was wearing orange and blue.

Look, Dad...I am starting early...are you proud? I am not really drinking Mountain Dew...just chewing on the cap. Looks pretty funny though, huh?

This is Chick playing drums with his band the "Old Dawgs". It was great. I especially liked it when Chick sang the song Mustang Sally.

On Saturday morning, we met some of my mom's friends for breakfast. Hi Kate and Kristi...it was great seeing you!

Saturday evening, my Great-Grandma Joanne had a cookout at her house. I got to snuggle with my Uncle Austin. Uncle Austin and Steph watched me all day on Sunday, so that Mom and Gigi could spend some time with Aunt Abanna in Chicago. We had a great day together!
I love going to Chick and Gigi's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment