Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weekend update

I had a fun and crazy weekend at Chick and Gigi's...hold on tight...here it goes...

Friday
Friday morning, my mom took me to visit her friend Andrea who has twin babies, and a three year old.  We had a blast!

The twins even let me play with their jumperoo...I like those boys.

After visiting Si, Ty, and Levi, Uncle Austin took us to the fire station.  Here is a picture of me and mommy in front of Engine 51.

Uncle Austin even tried on his costume...I mean gear...for me.  Thanks for giving me a tour of the fire station...you're my hero!

Saturday
On Saturday morning, I tried rice cereal for the very first time.

I am not so sure about rice cereal...Chick calls it wallpaper paste...that silly Chick!

Later in the day, we went to visit Sandy Fulk, and her new baby puppies.

Here is a closer picture of the puppies.  Their names are Sarge, Moose, Genevive, Jackie, and Cleopatra.

Sunday
On Sunday evening we went to Hessel Park, and listened to Ryan Groff and Elsinore...one of my mom and Aunt Abanna's favorite bands.  It was awesome!  Yeah, that is a picture of me with Ryan Groff...that means I must be awesome too.

Whew...what a weekend!

No comments: